Friday, September 16, 2011

Hell, Most Don't Look That Good Now

Over 40? What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up? « Karen ...
And please,don't be one of those over 40 people that say,“Well,I'm 40,I'm supposed to gain weight now.”That belief will keep the weight on you. You have to believe you be fit over 40 to accomplish the goal. I know in the US ...
Publish Date: 09/15/2011 10:51
http://www.karenhummel.com/over-40-what-do-you-want-to-be-when-you-grow-up.php

Fit over 40 ...it may take a little more work on your part but there is no reason to be out of shape at 40. 40 is the old age of youth, Thats a lot of BS. I've seen "kids" of 20 unable to run down the hall without gasping at the end. And don't you just love the comment, "you look great for your age". Or how about this one? "I hope I look as good as you when I get your age." Hell, most don't look that good now!

1 comment:

  1. There are so many "best diets" and weight loss options on the market, on the internet in the form of e-books, bookstore diets at Amazon and Main Street USA, pill form diets, and just plain old starvation diets.

    hcg buy online

    ReplyDelete